? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (13 Ratings)??65 Grabs Today. 10093 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Love Storm? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??59 Grabs Today. 5608 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ??????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Puppy of the day!

I have recently discovered a new game named Puppy of the day,It´s at the bottom of my page just scroll all the way down and you will see todays cute puppys.

I added this game because I have grown up around animal and am especialy found of dogs.I can hardly hold restraint against my self to ask if I can pet a cute dog on the sub way.
Therefor i declare "Puppy of the day!" My first game.

7 comments:

National Session said...

Wow... now this is just creepy... you posted this post in the future!! Nyaawh... cute puppies!! :-)

National Session said...

Oh... and I'm not too keen on "candy" or "soda" either... :-S

Nick A Miller said...

what do you mean published it in the future

National Session said...

Oh, you've set your time zone to some kind of foreign time... it says you published that post on February the 2nd.

Anonymous said...

what time zone should i have it on???

Anonymous said...

OMG i love Pepper. I truly do.

Anonymous said...

OMG I just loooooooove Pepper. /klär